So clearly when we’re shooting you in the studio you can’t wear a mask, but we do have a strict Covid policy for anyone considering us for their headshots.
1. You must be vaccinated – either double or triple.
2. At this time we cannot accept medical exceptions due to my own health condition.
3. If you are not feeling well prior to your session and you suspect it is Covid, please cancel your session. Rebook after a 14 day gap.
4. If you have come into close contact with someone who recently tested positive for Covid, please cancel your session. Rebook after 14 days.
5. If you are have tested Positive for Covid, cancel and rebook after 14 days and a negative test result.
Please note there is no cancellation fee for Covid related late cancellations.
1. We will be wearing a mask when we greet you and accompany you through the front office.
2. We may take our mask off during the session once we are a good distance away. Unfortunately some people cannot hear me when I\m talking to them and my glasses tend to fog up.
3. We sanitize the studio after each client.
If any of this alarms or concerns you, you are welcome to contact us